In an interview from The Rumpus, Raboteau discusses her essay, “Know Your Rights!” from the collection, THE FIRE THIS TIME, what she loves about motherhood, and why it’s time for White America to get uncomfortable. Emily Raboteau is a professor of english at CCNY.
- Cambridge Scholarly Publishing releases “American Multiculturalism in Context”, a compilation helmed by Ishmael Reed
- Laila Lalami speaks at Catawba College
- Video Footage from the 2016 American Book Awards ceremony
- Lauret Savoy interview discusses connection between locations’ names and history
- Nancy Isenberg interviewed by Konch Magazine