In an interview from The Rumpus, Raboteau discusses her essay, “Know Your Rights!” from the collection, THE FIRE THIS TIME, what she loves about motherhood, and why it’s time for White America to get uncomfortable. Emily Raboteau is a professor of english at CCNY.
- Before Columbus Foundation to host three events at 2017 Oakland Book Festival
- Oakland Book Festival to take place Sunday, May 21st, 2017 at Oakland City Hall
- Hip Hop Artist Mistah Fab to participate in Oakland Book Festival
- Oakland Book Festival covered by San Francisco Chronicle
- NPR Covers the Nuyorican Poets Cafe