In an interview from The Rumpus, Raboteau discusses her essay, “Know Your Rights!” from the collection, THE FIRE THIS TIME, what she loves about motherhood, and why it’s time for White America to get uncomfortable. Emily Raboteau is a professor of english at CCNY.
- Marlon James announces new book trilogy
- Wajahat Ali, journalist and board member of Before Columbus Foundation, interviewed by CNN
- Robin D.G. Kelley, American Book Award recipient, and Connie Rice, lawyer and civil rights activist, discuss police accountability
- Professor Emily Raboteau, American Book Award recipient, interviewed
- David Meltzer, Beat generation poet and musician, has passed