Ishmael Reed’s upcoming performance of his play “Life Among the Aryans” is promoted within: http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2017/04/08/522988411/the-nuyorican-poets-caf-a-cauldron-for-poetry-and-politics?utm_campaign=storyshare&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social
- 2017 American Book Awards announced!
- Before Columbus Foundation to host panel discussion “Frantz Fanon in the 21st Century: His Life and Legacy” July 23rd
- Astra Taylor, American Book Award winner, gives EMMA talk
- Before Columbus Foundation to host three events at 2017 Oakland Book Festival
- Oakland Book Festival to take place Sunday, May 21st, 2017 at Oakland City Hall